Robbert (1967) studied Business Administration (Information Science) and Sociology (Organization & Policy) in Delft and Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Robbert advises boards across all industry groupings on numerous of governance and governance related subjects such as risk management, compliance and strategy. Besides his advising activities Robbert regularly acts as a tutor in the field of governance, risk and compliance and the development and implementation of management systems.
Additional positions and memberships
- Secretary of the Board of Directors of the foundation Curaçao Filmcom
- Lecturer at the University of Curaçao (Law – corporate governance)
- Assisting the Ministry of Public Health, Elderly Care and Sports on Aruba with the drafting of the Governance Code Healthcare and the Governance Code Sport.
- Assisting a company in the utility sector with the successful implementation of a corporate governance code.
- Assisting a financial institution in managing and guiding a project focused on the development and implementation of management system based on the COSO framework.